Mash Tun Assembly
January 18, 2011 § 2 Comments
Like I said, Mike and I built a mash tun yesterday. Rather than build one of those easy braid pieces we went for a CPVC set up. It took quite a bit to find all the pieces but once we had everything it took only about an hour to put everything together.
We used this outline for our project.
This is how it turned out:
The manifold was the harder part. Making the precision cuts and drilling was tedious.
The nozzle was very easy to assemble and fit perfectly into the existing cooler hole.
Planning on making an Irish Red in the next day or two, all grain of course. I’ll update then.